GROUTS & SEALANTS
Grout is a construction material used to embed rebars in masonry walls, connect sections of pre-cast concrete, fill voids, and seal joints (like those between tiles). Grouts are of many types i.e. Epoxy, polyester, cementitious, etc. The main purpose of using grout is to provide high strength to joints, stop water penetration, and provide anchoring support.
- Low Exothermic Epoxy Grout
- Epoxy Bonding Agent
- Thixotropic Anchoring Grout
- NON-SHRINK GROUT
- Epoxy Resin Crack-Injection System
Areas of Application
- Base plate grouting, Anchor Bolt & Square Pockets
- Pile Cap Encapsulation, Bedding of Industrial Equipment, Rebars, etc.
- Assembling of Precast Panels, Grip-filling.
- Bearing casting of heavy machinery, Column, Crane Rails.
- Repairing of the concrete structure to restore and seal cracks in concrete structures such as walls, floors, columns, beams, waterways, pavements, and other minerals/cement bound substrates.
- Non-shrink and low creep properties with Rapid Strength gain.
- Chemical and abrasion resistant with high mechanical properties
- Designed to withstand the dynamic load, impact, and vibration
- Low exothermic
- Excellent waterproofing properties
- Long pot life formulation for extended working time.
- Moisture insensitive – can be applied to dry or damp substrate
- Excellent adhesive for bonding steel, ceramic, wood, concrete, and most construction material.
- Bonds fresh concrete to hardened concrete.
- Excellent adhesive/primer for bonding fresh cementitious patching material.