Grout is a construction material used to embed rebars in masonry walls, connect sections of pre-cast concrete, fill voids, and seal joints (like those between tiles). Grouts are of many types i.e. Epoxy, polyester, cementatious etc. The main purpose of using grout is providing high strength to joints, stop water penetration and provid anchoring support.
- Low Exothermic Epoxy Grout
- Epoxy Bonding Agent
- Thixotropic Anchoring Grout
- NON-SHRINK GROUT
- Epoxy Resin Crack-Injection System
Areas of Application
- Base plate grouting, Anchor Bolt & Square Pockets
- Pile Cap Encapsulation, Bedding of Industrial Equipment, Rebars etc.
- Assembling of Precast Panels, Grip-filling.
- Bearing casting of heavy machinery, Column, Crane Rails.
- Repairing of concrete structure to restore and seal cracks in concrete structures such as wall, floors, columns, beams, waterways, pavements and other mineral / cement bound substrates.
- Non-shrink and low creep properties with Rapid Strength gain.
- Chemical and abrasion resistant with high mechanical properties
- Designed to withstand dynamic load, impact and vibration
- Low exothermic
- Excellent waterproofing properties
- Long pot life formulation for extended working time.
- Moisture insensitive – can be applied to dry or damp substrate
- Excellent adhesive for bonding steel, ceramic, wood, concrete and most construction material.
- Bonds fresh concrete to hardened concrete.
- Excellent adhesive / primer for bonding fresh cementitious patching material.