1. Tiles are subject to variations in technical specifications due to inherent variability in the raw materials and the production process. Therefore, variations in colour, shade and tone are a common feature of tiles being a natural material.
2. Stile provides free designing services of your space of Rs. 5,000/- which shall be adjusted against your invoice generated by Stile. All still and moving images of the designs are the property of Stile that shall be used on any platform of Stile for marketing purposes.
3. Any order placed at Stile which is five (05) or less than five (05) boxes is to be collected from that same outlet of Stile where the order was placed within three (03) working days. After seven (07) working days, the order will be cancelled, and a refund will be made after a deduction of 25% of the total order value.
4. Stile can provide free delivery of its products only to the customer’s ground floor up to the place where Stile’s delivery vehicle access is available. Any delivery or stock transferring arrangements shall be made by the customer beyond this point and is not the responsibility of Stile.
5. Free delivery within Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad shall be made within three (03) working days from the date the order was placed. Extra charges are applicable for urgent delivery within one (01) working day.
6. Free delivery within Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Multan and Peshawar shall be made within seven (07) working days from the date the order was placed.
7. Additional delivery charges are applicable for cities outside of Stile’s operated outlets. The order shall be delivered by Stile within fifteen (15) working days from the date the order was placed.
8. Stile shall not be liable for any delay in delivery due to the occurrence and / or impact of force majeure events such as fire, flood, earthquake, strike, civil unrest and other unforeseen events not in the control of Stile.
9. All products must be inspected by the customer at the time of purchase or delivery to determine if the products are acceptable such as breakages, damages, undersupplied quantities, proper series, colour. Any such issues in the products shall be immediately communicated to Stile at the time of purchase and / or mentioned on the Delivery Challan at the time of delivery.
10. Stile shall not consider any kind of issues such as breakages, damages, undersupplied quantities, proper series, colour if not immediately informed at the time of purchase and / or mentioned on the Delivery Challan at the time of delivery.
11. The customer is advised to inspect and spread out all tiles on the floor to ensure there are no discrepancies such as colour, tone or size variations within the same box of the order placed.
12. Stile shall not accept any returns or claims of open, broken and or wet boxes.
13. Only Grade-1 Tiles can be changed and or exchanged due to any quality complaints by the customer. The final decision to do so rests with Stile. No complaints relating to Standard and Grade 3 Tiles shall be entertained.
14. Stile will not be responsible for any issues related to Stile’s products once they have been used or installed by the customer.
15. Stile recommends the use of professional masons and tile fixers. Stile does not recommend any mason and tile fixers, nor does Stile have any on its panel.
16. In case of preference change or return of excess quantity, the customer must come within fifteen (15) days from date the order was placed. Such a request will be processed subject to a deduction of 25%.
17. After one (1) month of delivery or purchase of Stile products, no complaint relating to the order and / or Stile products shall be entertained.
18. Any refund will be paid within a period of fifteen (15) days from the date of receipt of refund request through cross cheque only and in the name of the customer. Time-barred cheques will not be entertained.
19. All transactions shall be made in PAK Rupees.