Bond & Grout
Adhesives & Bonding Agents are commonly used to provide strong bonding between new and old concrete, tiles, cementatious slabs, etc. Adhesives & Bonding Agents are also used to concrete repair, fresh concrete toppings to hardened floor slabs, granolithic floor toppings, etc.
- Multi purpose adhesive & bonding agent
- SBR bonding admixture
- Acrylic bonding admixture
- Epoxy bonding agent
- Waterproof tile adhesive
- Flexible waterproof tile adhesive
- Synthetic rubber adhesive
Areas of Application
- Bonding of sealing of gypsum, cementatious and repair materials
- Bonding agent for internal renderings, floor toppings, key plaster, cement screed etc.
- Ideal for swimming pools, water storage tanks, fountains, etc.
- Used to prepare polymer modified floor screeds, bonding slurries, thick
- Bed mortar for setting tile, bricks, marble, stones and ceramics.
- Used to bond fresh to old concrete.
- Improve abrasion resistance to the finished surface when incorporated in mortar mixes.
- Improve the adhesion of cement paints and in particular to sulphate bearing brickwork.
- Improves bond strength, increase compressive,flexural, and tensile strength of cementitious systems
- Provides water impermeable mortars, slurry concrete, renders etc.
- Increases weather resistance and wear against high frequency traffic.
- Excellent adhesive for bonding steel, ceramic, wood, concrete and most construction material.